Selecting a Web 2.0 PR Agency (Part II)
Based on the criteria from my previous post, we made the following short list of candidates:
- PerkettPR (referral from friend at ConstantContact)
- KEL and Partners (found them Googling)
- Topaz (Limeduck worked with them before and raved about working with @DougH)
- Version 2 Communications (Got recent LinkedIn connection from old colleague Rob Halpin who is working for Maura FitzGerald’s new agency)
- Waggener Edstrom (family friend Jon Bornstein just landed there)
Here are some of the other well known Boston PR firms that we knew about but didn’t consider:
- Schwartz Communications
- PAN Communications
- Shift Communications
These were under the category of “old school firms I have worked with in the past or knew their reputation”.
Stay tuned for more info about how we evaluated each firm.