- You ask for goals and metrics before a project starts
- You search for analogous historical programs to give you sense of potential results
- You ask too many questions when a vendor uses jargon or overly technical terms
- You talk with others who have tried this type of marketing before
- You push vendors for CPA or pay for performance deals
- You make vendors give you the full volume price until a medium is proven
- You don’t believe the hype about anything that is hot
- You start with a low cost test whenever possible
- You believe in results over rate cards
- Your colleagues ask you to critique their programs to help improve results.
Did I mention I am hosting a new webinar and podcast series for the Skeptical CMO
Did I miss any others?